HSE Manager, QA Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi), United Arab Emirates
Functions & Responsibilities:
• Participate and prepare Quarterly and Annual meeting review reports for Q&HSE Management System improvement.
• Establish objectives and performance indicators on yearly basis with the coordination of Manager Marine and Departmental Head.
• Ensure the self-assessment process of the ADMA-OPCO and ARAMCO Code of Practices are developed, executed and reported for compliance checks.
• Advise and Enhance knowledge on Q&HSE Management System in the company in all hierarchy levels to meet continuous improvement.
• Coordinate, review action track recommendations raised in the Q&HSE Management Committees to enhance, upgrade/update the Q&HSE Management System.
• Represent company in ADMA-OPCO, ZADCO, NPCC and J.R. McDermott HSE audits as and when required and prepare the related progress reports / action plan.
• Represent company in all external inspections like Lloyds Register, ADMA-OPCO, ZADCO, NPPC, LOC, McDermott and MOQ etc. and follow up and prepared closeout report at earliest.
• Review qualitative risk assessment and following up the implementation of necessary safeguards to control risk to an acceptable level.
• Plan, coordinate and conduct internal HSE audits and recommend corrective actions to ensure effective implementation
• Attend tool box talks and giving advices for the necessary actions and the precautions related to the required activities hazards (flammable, chemical, noise, electrical, radiation, hazardous substances and manual handling risks).
• Check all the permit prior starting the activities to ensure that all the controlles measures are implemented.
• Attend the emergency drills (abandon ship, fire, man over board & H2S drill).
• Conducting behavioral safety audits & stop card system at work places.
• Conduct health, safety and environment (HSE) inspections on vessels
• Analysis & reporting near miss, substandard practices, substandard condition and perform the related statistics and presentations to maintain HSE records.
• Focusing on environmental protection issues and giving the proper advice on handling, disposing, and storing of materials (hazardous and non hazardous).
• Ensure PTW system is implemented.
• Ensure proper PPE is used according to the nature of the jobs (basic and specific).
• Ensure that Safety flashes forwarded to vessels and the safety reviews/meetings are conducted in a timely and proper manner
• Incidents & accident reporting and investigation. Finding out the immediate and basic causes.
• Implementing health and safety policy and procedures.
• Keep track in changes in regulations, standards, and company rules and inform the Manager – Marine /QHSE.
• Conduct assessments to identify Safety program deficiencies
• Works to promote and provide safety expertise and in the Development and presentation of safety training materials. Performs or assists with accident Investigations as needed. Insures that everyone Assigned takes necessary corrective. Action to prevent future incidents. Communicates recommendations to all concerned parties.
• Evaluates hazardous conditions and recommends engineering controls, administrative controls, and /or personal protective equipment
• Responsible for record keeping of the safety function. Maintains training records and assembles injured worker data, as well as other
• Inspection of Life Saving Appliances /Fire Fighting Appliances
• Inspection of colour coding of lifting gear
• Conduct Pre-joining briefing to Officers
- Employment Status
- Full time
- Type of Salary
- Salary plus bonus
- Preferred Job Location
- Abu Dhabi (Radius: 50km), United Arab Emirates
- Highest Qualification
- Master's Degree (MBA) from AIOU.
- Professional Experience
- 14 Years
- Languages known
- English (Expert)
- Additional Information
- • Analytical Thinking
• Customer Service Orientation
• Intercultural Competence
• Leading and Developing Others
• Professional Confidence
• Relationship Building for Influence
• Self Awareness
• Team Working
• Working Strategically
- TARIQ NOOR
- 39 Years
Statistics for this Gigajob Posting
- > 99 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 426 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 326 time(s) by Gigajob users