Recommended Job Search: Show all job offers in Sri Lanka.
Technical Quantity Surveyor - Construction Industry
Job offer in Saudi Arabia
We are major contractor in Saudi Arabia.
Typical work activities
Tasks vary depending on the nature of the project being worked on and the point in the process it's at.
Typical activities throughout the stages can include:
• preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
• Preparing Quntities and estimates and costs of the work ,Keep track of any variations to the contract .
• undertaking costs analysis
• performing risk and value management and cost control;
• advising on procurement strategy;
• preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
• allocating work to subcontractors;
• providing advice on contractual claims;
• analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
• valuing completed work and arranging payments;
• making valuations
• arranging payments to suppliers and contractors
• providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Employment Status
- Full time
- Company Name
- Type of Salary
- Salary plus bonus
- Job Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Languages known
- English (Expert)
- Company Name
- Company Description
- Engineering and Construction Co. It has been a contributor to Saudi Arabia's industrial and infrastructure sectors since 1981 with reliable, multi-dimensional Engineering & construction services.
- Number of Employees
- more than 1000
- Your Contact Partner
- Mr Ali Osseiran
- Additional Information
Statistics for this Gigajob Posting
- > 99 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 912 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 192 time(s) by Gigajob users
- Active ads
- This user currently has 1 active ads in Gigajob Sri Lanka.