- You are here:
- All Jobs worldwide
- Gigajob United Kingdom
- Find CVs
- CVs for Legal Candidate Attorney
- Legal Candidate Attorney
This is a CV of a candidate looking for a job as:
Legal Candidate Attorney (#420,080,182)
Location: worldwide (CV #420,080,182)
Legal research Client consultation and interaction File management and administration
- Refiloelerato Tsela
- 23 Years
- Employment Status
- Full time
- Type of Salary
- Salary plus bonus
- Preferred Job Location
- Highest Qualification
- Bachelor's degree (Refiloelerato Tsela) from University of Witwatersrand with LLB Bachlors Degree Marks / Grade / Class
- Professional Experience
- 5 Months
- Languages known
- English (Expert)
- Additional Information
- To try and put pen to paper and be able to fully describe and motivate your attributes, and in turn yourself, is a difficult task. It may seem logical to start with the basics such as, “My name is Refiloelerato Tsela. I am a former student at the University of Witwatersrand having obtained my Bachelor of Laws degree. I am interested in being employed by yourself. I am a dedicated young black woman and try my best to be diligent and focused in all I do,” and although this information is true it does not fully motivate my reasoning for wanting to take my career to the next step.
Family is an aspect in my life that is very important. The encouragement to pursue and to excel in my studies that I receive from my family is what motivates me. I have seen my parents face many struggles in order to put me through private school so that I may be afforded the luxury of an excellent education. In both primary and secondary school I focused on my studies as well as extramural activities and acquired well deserved results because of my hard work, my belief in myself and my family’s support. I am a very ambitious person who wants to succeed and as I have grown and matured I have come to realise that you cannot wait for success to find you but you have to go out there and not only find it but make it sustainable.
I am a person who works well with others, values ethical behaviour both in everyday life and in formal settings, who always tries to find a way to tackle the problem and find a solution and if no solution seems to be found, I’m not one to give up but rather one who learns from their losses and applies the lessons learnt to future hurdles. I believe that though it is commendable to do things on your own it is sometimes better to do great things as a group or organisation. I trust that, through your assistance, I can achieve this. I have very good communication skills; I thrive with challenges, and am hard working, highly-motivated and determined. If given the opportunity to become a part of your team I will not only grasp it with enthusiasm, but excel and reach my full potential with your guidance and support.
I am a person with an outgoing personality and an interest in the world. Being pushed mentally, academically and creatively whilst being provided the opportunity to work in multi-cultural environment are all exciting and intriguing aspects I would like to incorporate into my future career. I have always been a very spirited debater as well as a peoples’ person, this is when I realised that the attributes I possess would be well suited in the field of law and the greater opportunities that degree would bring.
For myself a new job experience is a gratifying confirmation that I am worth investing in as I assure you I am.
Statistics for this Jobseeker's Posting
- > 99 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 3 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 11 time(s) by Gigajob users