This is a Gigajob job posting for:
Family Connect Activities Coordinator (#780,652,303)
Job offer #780,652,303 in Liverpool , United Kingdom
Liverpool Lighthouse is a vibrant charity (Charity No 1077293) that runs many community transformational projects We are seeking a flexible, energetic, qualified, enthusiastic individual with extensive experience and skills in working with disadvantaged families. The candidate needs to be organised, reliable and have good interpersonal, IT, and communication skills; be a self-motivated team player with strong management skills. The FC Officer will coordinate programme activities, facilitators, partners and volunteers while ensuring targeted outcomes are delivered. Further details can be found in the job description/person specification. Hours: 40 hours a week (some evening and weekend work) Salary £23,000 to 25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Company Name
- Liverpool Lighthouse Ltd
- Company Description
- Love and Joy Ministries Limited provides financial and administrative support for three associated Christian charities including the award-winning Liverpool Lighthouse Limited in Anfield which is the UK’s first Urban Gospel Arts Centre and a busy hub for innovative community transformation programmes.
- Number of Employees
- 11 - 100
- Your Contact Partner
- Petronelle Moanda
- Additional Information
- For further information and application form please contact: Petronelle Moanda Liverpool Lighthouse Oakfield Road, Anfield Liverpool Closing date: (12pm) Monday 19th December 2017
- Minimum Educational Qualification
- Any Qualification in Family
Get the latest Coordinator Jobs in Liverpool via email.
Statistics for this Job Listing
- 73 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 135 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 280 time(s) by Gigajob users