This is a Gigajob job posting for:
Sales and Marketing Representative (#900,016,713)
Job offer #900,016,713 in Mauritius
Brown's Dairy Farms Canada requires services of motivated, experienced and energetic individuals having familiarity with relevant field, technology and oustanding professional, interpersonal and interpersonal skills. 1. All the post will be filled on contract basis. Candidates already serving should apply along with coverage letter. 2. The decision of selection/recruitment committee will be final. 3. Shortlisted candidates will be contact for non-voice interview. 4. Salary package is negotiable with the approval of competent forum on the basis of higher qualification and related experience and suitability. The Appointments are on the positions below : 1. Heath Science 2. Veterinary Doctor 3. Nurse 4. Agricultural Economics 5. Mathematics and Statistics 6. Chemical Engineering 7. Agricultural Engineering 8. Geography 9. Architectural Design 10. Geology 11. Animal Science and Animal Husbandry 12. Electrical and Electronics Engineering 13. Economics 14. Banking and Finance 15. Business Administrator 16. Botany 17. Horticulturist 18. Mathematics 19. Public Administration 20. Sales Marketer 21. Art and Design 22. Mass Communication 23. Building and Civil Engineering 24. English and Literature 25. International /Civil Law 26. Mechanical Engineering 27. Teaching Trainee 28. Tourism Management 29. Catering Management 30. Receptionist / waiter 31. Customer Service 32. Maritime/Boat operator Technician 33. Cook /Bar Attendant 34. Philosophy /Oceanography 35. Environmental Management 36. Computer Technician /Programmer 37. Food Science and Technology 38. Software Quality Assurance Engineering 39. Industrial physician 39. Micro Biology 40. Music 41. Agronomy 42. Accountant 43. Material Engineer 44. Foreign/International Language Translators/Interpreters and many more others depending on your field of specialization. Interested Candidates must possess following eligibility criteria to apply : 1. Effective project and contract delivery skills; 2. Ability to analyze contract data, draw conclusions and use results to improve performance; 3. Strong drive for achievement, meeting goals and overcoming difficulties; 4. Team working and leading others; 5. Ability to work strategically and focus on the longer term; 6. Experience of working with national and international companies. Applications : The following documents should be attach with the application : 1. Coverage Letter stating the position applying for; 2. Recent resume. All documents should be send to us for official verification and approval for selection process.
- Company Name
- Browns Dairy Farms and Foods Limited
- Company Description
- At Brown's Dairy Farms Canada, we realize that people are our greatest asset. Why not join our family and become a member of the most dynamic Dairy Farms in Canada?When you work with us.You are working for a well respected, ethical organization,with individuals who have the best minds in the Dairy and Foods Industry. The potential for growth is endless. We recruit talented personnel who share our vision for long-term, and can work towards sustainable growth that is achieved professionally.We need honest,service-oriented, forward-thinking, initiative driven and discerning people to help our customers realize their hopes, dreams and ambitions.Basically, people who are dependable,believe in achieving excellence, open to different ideas and cultures, and enjoy being part of a team.Why not attach your recent resume to us for a position with us?
- Number of Employees
- 101 - 1000
- Your Contact Partner
- Serah Parlour
- Additional Information
- Well established Dairy Farms Company in the Agricultural industry is looking for the services of a proactive Staff to work in their new location in Toronto, Canada. With a breakdown of 75% admin/sales support and 25% reception and secretarial focus, you will utilize your great project management and organizational skills. The Sales support aspect of your role will encompass the input of technical and detailed orders for the production area. Liaison with clients, general office administration, reception duties and support where required will keep you challenged and busy. If you are a proactive, professionally presented person & want to be part of a growing organization, this could be your next long term role.
- Employment Status
- Full time
- Type of Salary
- Salary plus bonus
- Job Location
- Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional Experience
- 4 Years
- Languages known
- English (Intermediate)
Get the latest Marketing Jobs in Mauritius via email.
Statistics for this Job Listing
- 6 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 48 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 7 time(s) by Gigajob users