This is a Gigajob job posting for:
Broker Consultant: Gauteng South (#1,223,309,895)
Job offer #1,223,309,895 in Bloemfontein (Free State), South Africa
What will you do?
The financial service industry is the place to be for an ambitious Professional!
Third party Marketing brings big opportunities, big rewards
Sanlam Broker Distribution is the distinctive hub of our business, central to driving investor flows and keeping our brand and national footprint as strong as it is. We are a dynamic, innovative and high performance distribution channel, committed to the value of independent intermediated advice and to long-term relationships between brokers and their clients.
As an integral part of Sanlam Broker Distribution, your primary focus will be to work with brokers being the interface between themselves and Sanlam Broker Distribution to reach business objectives in a dynamic, innovative and high performance business.
Your success will come from:
- promoting and marketing the company products
- building strong relationships with brokers
- providing efficient service
- meeting and exceeding your targets
- Supporting brokers in their practices and assist them to grow their businesses.
What's in it for you?
- Unique remuneration structure that will see you well rewarded for your success
- Get to manage your own income
- Work with visionaries in the industry who value entrepreneurship and creativity
- Represent one of the top well-respected South African companies
- Be invested in and grow your talents
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & Experience
- Completed Business/Commerce/Marketing degree
- Preferably Post graduate diploma in Financial Planning/RFP3/Wealth/ Management 3
- At least 1 year in the financial industry
- Goal and target motivated
- Sales and marketing orientation
- Natural relationship-builder
Knowledge and Skills
To be successful you will need to demonstrate good experience in:
- the financial services industry, specifically in life insurance
- marketing principles and sales skills in order to meet yourtargets
- experience in third-party marketing
- relevant regulatory legislation and compliance knowledge
- Technical and professional Knowledge
- Treating customers fairly (TCF)
- Continuous learning
- Gaining commitment
- Work standards
- Communicate effectively in English and Afrikaans
Process for applications:
- If you meet the above criteria, and are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV to the following address: (emailaddress)
- Please copy and paste the following detail in the subject line of your email to us: Application for Broker Consultant: Bloemfontein
- The closing date for applications is 18 December 2018
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We're all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future - your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters - Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office - the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
Get the latest Consultant Jobs in Bloemfontein via email.
Statistics for this Job Listing
- 12 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 3 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 1 time(s) by Gigajob users