This is a Gigajob job posting for:
Broker Distribution: Personal Assistant (#1,223,309,898)
Job offer #1,223,309,898 in Bloemfontein (Free State), South Africa
What will you do?
To provide and deliver an effective and comprehensive administrative support service to the Management Team, as well as fulfil a first-line client interaction point function. Act as a liaison in the relationship between the managers and the Sanlam financial advisers (to enhance business continuity); and existing and potential clients.
The ideal individual must have strong administrative skills and strong planning and organisation skills, be detail-orientated, structured, have good communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a high performance culture environment.
Provide secretarial support to the business unit and management team in terms of the following:
- Organising meetings, functions, presentations and conferences, note-taking
- Diary management / Reminding manager of important tasks &deadlines
- Mail and information management
- Client liaison
- Time and priority management
- Office and telephone administration / Maintaining procedures / Administration systems
- Typing, compiling & preparing reports, presentation &correspondence
- E2 Financial payments & order supplies & SRS requests / Budget control
- Appointments and terminations, nomination process of advisors
- Assist with arranging training and documentation of advisers' Study schools, Wise-up, Boost your business, Webinars for training
- Travel arrangements (booking and arranging travel, transport &accommodation)
- Sap Capturing (training)
- Monthly feedback
- Graduate arrangements
- Distribution list - Address book
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & Experience
- Certificate/diploma in administration/secretarial would beadvantageous
- 2 years' proven experience in office administration and/or as personal assistant, specifically in the financial services industry will be advantageous
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite i.e. PowerPoint, Excel,Word
- Knowledge of SanFin, SanQuote and AutoNub would be advantageous
- Driver's license and own vehicle essential
- Communication & Literacy
- Adaptability / flexible
- Concern for accuracy and attention to detail and order
- Technical knowledge & skills
- Treating customers fairly (TCF)
- Stress tolerance
- Managing work
- Organization / Time Management
- Detailed orientated
Process for Application
If you meet the above criteria, and is interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV to the following address: (email address).
- Please copy and paste the following detail in the subject line of your email to us: Application for Broker Distribution: Personal Assistant: Bloemfontein
- The closing date for applications is 31 December 2018.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We're all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future - your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters - Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office - the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
Get the latest Personal Assistant Jobs in Bloemfontein via email.
Statistics for this Job Listing
- 12 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 4 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 1 time(s) by Gigajob users