This is a Gigajob job posting for:
Regional Key Account Specialist (#1,223,309,901)
Job offer #1,223,309,901 in Bloemfontein (Free State), South Africa
What will you do?
The role forms part of the Regional EXCO team. This is a specialist role that reports directly through to the Regional Marketing Manager within the SFA Midlands Region.
- Undertaking ongoing research and prospecting on key accountopportunities
- Co-ordinate the contact and contracting for the activation of new key accounts
- Ensure the smooth opening and handover/communication of keyaccounts
- Undertake financial education sessions at the key accounts (self and through the team of Financial Advisors)
- Manage the Key Account SLA including building effectiverelationships
- Manage and report on the performance of the key accounts
- Co-ordinate, manage and vest financial advisors working at these key accounts
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & Experience
- Grade 12, Financial/Business Degree (B.com, Bus. Science, LegalDegree)
- CFP® designation or Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning would be advantageous
- Extensive experience within a financial distribution business in a sales/marketing role
- Management (sales team) experience
- 5 years relevant industry experience
- Previous industry management experience will be a strongrecommendation
- The successful candidate must meet the necessary FAIS requirements (120 credits included)
Knowledge and Skills
- Financial Services Industry Knowledge
- Financial Services Product Knowledge (Sanlam and competitors)
- Legislative compliance processes and practices
- Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Sales and advice processes/financial planning knowledge
- Prospecting processes
- Leads management processes
- Budgets and expense management
- Knowledge of how sales tools / aids could add value with SFA
- Knowledge of Key Accounts and all other markets and the functioningthereof
- Market segmentation
- Marketing and sales principles
- Knowledge of specific value propositions for different markets
- Analytical Thinking
- Formal Presentation skills
- Entrepreneurship/ Business Acumen
- Results Driven
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Decision Making
- Treating Customers Fairly
Process for applications:
- If you meet the above criteria, and are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV to the following address: (emailaddress)
- Please copy and paste the following detail in the subject line of your email to us: Application for Regional Key Account Specialist:Bloemfontein
- The closing date for applications is 31 December 2018
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We're all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future - your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters - Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office - the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
Get the latest Specialist Jobs in Bloemfontein via email.
Statistics for this Job Listing
- 14 days ago
- Seen in Search Results
- This ad was matched 3 time(s) in Gigajob search results
- Page Viewed
- This ad was viewed 1 time(s) by Gigajob users